Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Life Hacks


"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." - Milton Berle

   I stumbled across the above pic as a "life hack" on reddit.com a while ago. It's milk poured into the first bay of a cookie tray. Mind = Blown. It's the quintessential life hack if there ever was one.

   Life hacks are the simple solutions to problems we forget we've all had at one time or another. Everyday tasks can be made easier by someone coming up with an easy way to circumvent that tasks with a "life hack". The first list of life hacks I ran into was on Reddit.com, and listed some really cool ways to make every day things in life a bit easier.

My first search ended at Twisted Sifter for 50 great life hacks like putting pancake mix in an old squeezable ketchup bottle for easy dispensing. There also some cool electronics life hacks like using those black paper clips on the side of a desk to organize your electronics cables.

- Some of the best life hacks on Imgur.
- View some additional life hacks from Imgur, that I've not seen before doing a more in depth search.
- There's another one that this guy has some great life hacks  for his garage, which are awesome for us guys!
- Lastly, there's a list of Amazing Life Hacks from TheirToys.com, via Imgur.

   There's not much more so say. I just wanted to share, as I've implemented some of these in my own life and home. Anyone who spots the life hack and isn't familiar views me as a genius. Sometimes I pass on the knowledge, and sometimes I just let them believe what they want about me (insert evil laugh). Hope they help!

J.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe do some kind of relay race. separate them into teams and provide different things they have to do using their team to complete the race.Daddy life hacks

    ReplyDelete