Sunday, January 15, 2012

Baking Cookies With 'Lil Miss



"Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate." ~Sandra Boynton

   So it's been awhile since a good post, so I thought I owed a good one. 'Lil Miss has begun to inquire about baking, and we've been including her in said past time. Recent to this post I came across an AWESOME song by Hudson, called "Against The Grain". A short film of my gal making chocolate chip cookies came to mind and I had the whole thing scripted out in my head in no time. The result is the above short film. We followed the recipe for the traditional chocolate chip cookies from Nestle Tollhouse. When we finished, 'Lil Miss asked, "Can we take them around to our friends?" I love her enthusiasm for new things, and I love her thoughtfulness for others. Try baking with your kids. You'll love the results,...all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment