Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Polish & Buff Your Troubles Away


     So The Wife and I made a purchase yesterday that made my day. The Black & Decker 6" Polisher / Buffer. As far as power tools go, this was a cheaper buy, which I will always agree to. We've been trying our hand and refinishing some furniture pieces. They're mostly for our own home right now, with the possibility of reselling future pieces.

If interested, a few links where you can purchase the tool:
Amazon - $29.99
Lowes - $24.97
Sears - $29.99
Home Depot - $31.20
* Prices current as of date of post.

   We had just finished putting a wax finish on a dresser and wanted a more efficient way of polishing and buffing the wax surface that had cured. I got going on it and was instantly pleased with the result. There is a fair amount of trial and error with every new endeavor, but I was pleased with the outcome once I learned the pace, tempo, and pressure to use with the buffer. So if you're in the market for a product, I can recommend the Black & Decker 6" Polisher / Buffer as a great choice. Enjoy.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment