Tuesday, February 8, 2011

iPhone - ATT vs Verizon


"A titan against a titan!" - Stygian Witch, Clash of the Titans

     Coke vs Pepsi, Ford vs Chevrolet, and so on. I haven't seen a pissing contest like this in awhile. As the iPhone is made available on the Verizon network, the commercials are getting good. One bags on the other's coverage for service. Another slams the inability to surf the net whilst talking on the phone. I mean, it takes me back to grade school with "Yo mama" jokes and suing each other as kids over standing on each other's property.
     Such as it is, it's entertaining. Like my decision between a Ford and Chevy, there are arguments for both sides. I've been an ATT customer since the Cingular purchase, and an iPhone user since the first generation. I have praise and complaint in the same breath. So welcome to my Verizon cousins. I wish us all happy talking, surfing, app-ing, etc.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment