Saturday, February 19, 2011

Equilibrium - Daddy's Movie Night


   So, everyone I know has either seen or heard of The Matrix. I remember the year it came out and the high I was on when it came out. The story was as amazing as the effects. Then, a few weeks back, a buddy of mine asked if I had ever seen Equilibrium. I, like most, had not. He queued up the movie and showed me the intro which set the scene of a post world war III society where emotion is suppressed by drug injections, and sensory crime is monitored by Clerics. He then showed me Gun Kata. Again amazed. I was then shown a single fight sequence, shown below (just over 2 minutes, but worth it):



   I finally watched the film today and LOVED it. Great story, great action. Daddy's movie night indeed.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment