Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Shoes To Fill

 
"You know you're old when someone compliments you
on your alligator shoes, and you're barefoot." - Phyllis Diller
 
   Happy New Year to you all! As the Cheeky Family was preparing to leave I got our shoes ready for our departure for our outing and thought of a picture that I took back when The Wife and I were first married.
 
    Oh, how we've grown. I started thinking about past goals, new ones, etc. I thought about all that we've accomplished with our little family over the past 7 years with kids. I've thought about what I've taught my little ones so far and how it's my shoes they will be filling. It's been a fun ride so far, with bumps along the way. I'd trade it for nothing. I'm happy and content. I wish you all the same, with an Andes mint as a garnish.

J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment