Wednesday, August 14, 2013

#LifeofDad and Starbucks #Via Contest!

 

"Some people handle sweets better." - Harvey Weinstein

   There are a few things I love about Starbucks. I loves me a Peppermint Mocha in the winter (it's like Christmas in a cup!). Free WiFi is ALWAYS welcome. The employees treat my children like royalty. Those same children LOVE the cake pops (to the point of an intervention needed). All of those things pale in comparison to the Starbucks gift card. It's like Christmas day, ANY day you receive a gift card that says, "Have a warm beverage on me." Who says it needs to be a warm drink, though?
 
   These days, a mild pick-me-up has taken the form of a cold drink. The Starbucks Refreshers have been field tested and customer approved! Now THAT'S summer in a cup! The Via packets make it simple to enjoy a quick break from reality on the go. They're also good as props for home videos!
 
   The crew at Life of Dad have done it again. They're running a contest for you to highlight your Starbucks  #Via Moment, a fun promotion to highlight how these beverages integrate with you parenting life. It got the creative juices flowing and I started planning. I was new to Instagram's new video feature, so my first attempt got deleted (...sadness....). My second attempt is what you see above.
 
   Competition is fierce (what else do you expect with all that caffeine consumed during filming!), and the crew at #LifeofDadShow are keeping everyone in the know with who's submitting. EVERY ONE'S invited to submit, so check out the details on the Life of Dad site. The grand prize is a $500 Starbucks gift card (ohhhhhh, the cake pops that could buy!), second prize is a $200 Starbucks gift card, and third prize is a $100 Starbucks gift card. The contest ends August 31, 2013, so don't wait!

   As for me and mine, we're already sketching plans for a #Via pyramid. The kids want non-stop hot chocolate. What's your Starbucks Via Moment?
 
J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment