1. What's the best part of being a dad?
I'd say seeing my son grow and try new things. Unlike me, he meets new experiences with excitement and enthusiasm. It's great to see.
2 What has been the most challenging part of being a dad?
Managing my time and trying to always be patient.
3. What's your "they never told me THAT" story?
That you never sleep as soundly as you did before you were a dad.
4. What's one lesson you could pass on that you've learned about being a father?
Being a Dad is the most important thing you will ever do. Don't screw it up.
5. How are you able to find time for yourself, or as a couple?
For myself, blogging and reading. As a couple, date nights are a work in progress!
6. How have children altered life's game plan?
Not really. Having a family was always part of my plan.
7. Do you have any tricks for eating or bed times?
I wish I did. Being consistent helps!
8. What's your escape from the chaos, be it a hobby, tech gear, etc?
Zoning out in front of the TV.
9. What lessons do you feel like you're passing on well,...and maybe not so well.
Hopefully, I am teaching my son that life really centers around family.
10. Mini Van or SUV?