Sunday, January 16, 2011

Days At The Park

“If people don't want to come out to the ball park, nobody's gonna stop 'em.” ~ Yogi Berra

     We've been heading to the park a lot these days. These trips bring all sorts of fun and different games to play. Like playing pirate with my daughter. Or enjoying a challenging game of "Guess What's In My Mouth?" with my son. As the weather got nicer, the trips to the park were inevitable. The above quote says it all. Nobody is going to stop you from staying home and doing nothing.
     I've noticed that, like previously posted, bringing the right things along is crucial. Today we forgot the sand toys. Yesterday we forgot the snacks and extra juice. So keep that in mind. Also, we're new to the area and have yet to find all the parks. There's a new iPhone app called Park Finder that might be able to help. Looking up your town usually produces a city website that shows all the local parks as well.
     So take the time. You'll come home tired and happy you did (as I write this, I'm dosing off with a football game on in the background).

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment