Thursday, January 6, 2011

Question About Dad



Saw this list of questions for your kids to answer about you as a dad over at Planning With Kids. I loved the questions and the honest answers the dad got in return. I had to ask my daughter the same questions. Here they are below.  


1. What makes dad happy?

O: Playing with me.
Me: Inspiration - of any kind.

2. How does your dad make you laugh?

O: He tickles me.
Me: I scare her.

3. What does your dad do when you’re not around?

O: He works, a lot.
Me: Relax, and enjoy the quiet.

4. What is your dad really good at?

O: Drawing.
Me: Drawing.

5. What is your dad not very good at?

O: Playing princess.
Me: I.

6. What does your dad do for a job?

O: He visits doctors.
Me: She's good!

7. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?

O: Iron Man.
Me: Yosemite Sam.

8. How are you and your dad the same?

O: Both like to draw.
Me: Both emotional creatures.

9. How are you and your dad different?

O: He doesn't like to play princesses.
Me: Inherited her mother's stubborn nature.

10. How do you know your dad loves you?

O: He plays with me.
Me: It's all about her.
The Bonus Question
11. What does your dad like most about your mum?
O: Her kisses. 
Me: Yep, them kisses.

Take the test, ask the questions, repost and let me know too. 
J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment