Monday, January 10, 2011

Time For Self



Finding time for yourself seems like a full-time job. 

I posted the below in May of 2007:

"My buddy commented on how hard it is to find time to draw these days with a child around. My little gal best thing about me and I love every minute with her, but the drawing has taken a back seat to the job of playing and taking care of her. I fit this sketch in while the baby was sleeping in the car up in Park City, UT. At 7 minutes and 13 seconds into the sketch, she woke up and wanted out. I intend on finding the time, no matter what, to fit in some stuff for me too. It's just a bigger fight, but one that's worth it."

Whether it's finding time for yourself to feel more stress-free, or to just tackle more of the projects you've been wanting to get to, I feel that it's important to try. I talk to a LOT of people, every day. You'd be very surprised at how many people claim they have no outside interests or hobbies. For shame! The guys over at Not So Boring Life have some good ideas if you can't think of anything to get started in. Get on it!

J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment